Tuesday, May 7, 2013

All the little things

I think it is important to think about what you are thankful for in life. We often complain about small things and we don't appreciate things often enough. These are the things a lot of people take for granted... But if you really think about it, a lot of people are not as lucky as we are.. So start appreciating something everyday.

1. I am thankful for being able to get my education in College.
2. I am thankful for having a healthy family who have enough money to take care of themselves and live an eventful life.
3. I am thankful for P (my boyfriend and best friend for the past 7 years). I do not know how I would have made it through these years moving away from my home alone.
4. I am thankful for getting the chance to pursuit my dreams.


Tell me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment