Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ink my whole body

Tattoos can be a very controversial topic. You either love them or hate them. People see them as trashy or believe that you can't get a job if you have tattoos. Maybe that's true.. but I see tattoos as art. I love tattoos and I think they are a way to express yourself and also remind you of things that are important. I have one tattoo but I definitely want more.

I think it is really sexy with people who have a lot of tattoos. Especially on women I think that it looks tough and cool which I think looks nicer than that sweet look. But I also love smaller tattoos that have a message behind them.
Do you like tattoos? What type of tattoos do you think is sexy on the opposite gender? And what type would you like to have?


 





No comments:

Post a Comment