Sunday, May 5, 2013

Freedom to feel good

Question... Marijuana, should it be legal or not?

Personally I really wouldn't mind if it was legal. It does not hurt people but rather make people feel better. Why not make cigarettes and alcohol illegal then? I mean that has killed a huge amount of people which weed hasn't. Alcohol kills people from alcohol poisoning and drunk-driving, and smoking leads to lungcancer. What has weed done?
I believe in the harm principle... If it doesn't hurt other, people should have the liberty to do what ever they shall please. Does weed hurt the person who is smoking? NO. Does weed hurt the people surrounding the person who is smoking? NO.. So what is the deal? Does the government not want people to feel stress relieved and to just feel better when they are in pain? It is not a hardcore drug that get's someone addicted or that get's someone completely messed up like the other drugs that people do.

Now you guys probably think that I am a pothead.. But truth to be told, I never smoke weed. I just think that it is a crazy big debate in this country and it shouldn't have to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment