Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Naked Yogini

I need your opinion... Im gonna be honest, Im a pretty jealous girl but it is caused by certain reason. I do not want my man to go out for drinks with a hot girl even though they claim to be friends for example.. Is that just me? Am I crazy for not being too happy with things like that? Tell me what you think... Please! Need to know that I am not crazy.

Okey so listen to this. My man lives in a two-bed and two-bath apartment. He used to live with his close friend who we both knew from highschool. The guy moved out after a few months because his dad had bought him and his brothers a house. So now my man was stuck in the apartment alone... and the landlord wanted him to pay the full rent which turned out to be really expensive. So what he did was to look for a roommate on craigslist.
After many responses and many people looking at the other room and saying it was too small, there was one girl who came to look at it and wanted to move in the day after. I spend most of my time at his apartment so the day she moved in I went to her car with them to help her move up her things. I was nice to her, did not give her any bitchy looks or anything. Most girls probably would have... I mean your man is about to move in with another girl! But I was trying to be the good girlfriend and just act like it was nothing. I knew he really needed a roommate so I just went with it.

This girl... is just... something else. She is 30 years old (me and my bf are in our early 20's), she owns her own company (she's a yogini), and it seems to be pretty successful. Therefor, she works from home and she barely leaves the apartment. There is a long list of things that just pisses me off about this girl.

To begin, she wakes up early around 7 and puts her speakers on with loud music on at this time. Really?? WE ARE NOT MORNING-PEOPLE!! Lets keep em coming... She has occupied the whole apartment... Her things are everywhere although she claims that she wants the place to be organized because she needs her Zen. The kitchen-table is full of her papers, computer, speakers, magazines. And here we are trying to eat. I mean it is called a kitchen-table for a reason and she does have a desk all for herself that she could be using but NOPE she has to use the kitchen-table. There is no possible way to eat by that place. Funny thing is that she complains about when things are a mess when its not hers... Like the dishes for example. She complained to my bf about them not being done but yet when they are all hers they stay in the sink for weeks.

There are so many more things I could tell you about her but I will fast-track and tell you guys about the craziest thing that she does. Me and my boy had been at the gym.. it was around 8pm and we got in and the kitchen and the table area is pretty much right when you get in. She is standing in the kitchen... in a top and......... Guess! A thong.... Like I see her whole ASS. ... And she acts like nothing is wrong. She starts having a normal conversation with my man in her thong. I get pissed and just goes by because I really do not want to see her as I know I will flip out and punch her lol!

Haha this is definitely her! 
And this is how she makes me feel





No comments:

Post a Comment