Friday, May 3, 2013

Dream Destination

Since I was a child i have always been traveling a lot and that is something I am very passionate about. I mean who doesn't love to see different countries? When I travel I love to just take in the new culture, the new nature and see how the people in that country live.
The world is such an amazing place that to not go out and see it is a waste of life. We are here to explore.. To see what there is out there for us. Maybe you live in a country your whole life and have no clue what we have potential to be, because all you see and do are constantly the same things. I think that traveling gives people so much experience and makes a person grow hugely.

Obviously I have already been to many places in Sweden because that is where I am from and where I lived until I was 16. The second most visited place for me is probably the USA since that is where I have been living since then. Third most visited place is Greece because that is where all my relatives live and where I have been traveling every year since I was born.

I have also visited a lot of countries in Europe: Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Turkey, Czech Republic, Croatia, Spain, France and Great Britain. But Oh there are many places I want to visit.

Outside of Europe I have only been to the USA, Mexico, Barbados and the island of Curacao (in the Caribbean). In the USA I have been in Miami (since I live here), Tampa (where I used to live), New York, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Houston, Waco, El Paso, Premont (Texas).

My dream is to take a year or two to just travel and spend some time in countries and really live the way they do. My top destinations where I want to visit is Australia, New Zeeland, South Africa, Brazil and China. But hopefully one day I can take a trip all over the world and visit every country.

I will tell you more about my favorite trips later... What are your dream destinations? And what would you like to do when you are there? 

Crazy Fish in Mexico

Out on the boat in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Our Beach on Curacao

Skiathos, Greece

Beach on Skiathos, Greece

Acropolis, Athens, Greece



No comments:

Post a Comment