Friday, May 3, 2013

Disobedient Owners...

Gooosh! People have no clue how to take care of dogs..at least not in Miami. Nearby where I live there is a nice, pretty big park where everyone goes with their dogs and let them play and run around. Every time I go there, at first I think: if I had a dog I would bring it here everyday! But as I walk around in the park and look at the dogs my mind drastically changes. I love dogs and definitely am not scared of them, but if I was... I would not be able to even go near that park.
I will be walking looking down at my phone and all of a sudden feel something furry on my foot... An unleashed dog is sniffing my feet and legs and there is no owner to pull him away. I really don't care as I do not mind dogs, but imagine those people who are. Imagine those people who fear dogs and a random one just comes up to you licking you or whatever. I would freak out.

How about this one... I see dogs all the time running up to other dogs who are leashed and walking with their owner. Okey, you are probably thinking that why should that bother me? It would annoy the hell out of me if dogs just came up to my dog without any notice. What if my dog doesn't like other dogs and I have it leashed because I know this and that he might attack. Then in the end it would be my fault that YOUR dog came up to mine and then got attacked...That is like me provoking someone by slapping them, and then they kick the shit out of me... I mean I get what I asked for..

The sad part is that it is not even the dogs fault though.. It is all about the owner. I think that when someone buys a dog there needs to be required checkups and classes, and people shouldn't be able to buy dogs in stores. They should come from breeders who are serious animal lovers. Teach your dog how to act, just how you would teach your child how to act!!


No comments:

Post a Comment