Monday, May 6, 2013

Haters

Is it just me who think all this hate towards celebrities is insane?
I dont understand what is so interesting and fun to talk snack about famous people or other people in general. There are celebrities that I dont like or that I might be jealous off.. but instead of focusing my energy on being jealous of famous people who are being successful, I focus my energy in finding out what I can do to be successful! Why go around and hate on them and talk shit like the tabloids do?

An example is all the gossiping about how Kim Kardashian gained so much weight now that she is pregnant and that her boyfriend Kanye left her just for that reason. Like really? Why assume/guess/wish her that? She is only human and she is just like us probably feeling insecure about her weightgain but for gods sake her body is creating and nurturing a new human being.

I feel that all people care about nowadays is money. People would do anything for it without caring who they hurt or what consequences they create by writing horrible things about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment